Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let's start a weekly theme...

Perhaps if I start a theme for each week I will have an easier time writing and getting everything out in this blog that I want to get out there.
Just throwing out some of the themes I have running around back here behind the computer:
Planning your "Studio"
The Legal Side of The Photography Business
Different Photography Businesses
Choosing Products and Suppliers
The Computer for Editing
The Computer for Business
 Software for Editing
Software for Business
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Websites and Blogs
Building Your Style, Portfolio and Brand
Copyright
Marketing
Client Management
Competition
Profit Management

Those are a few off the top of my head... I am VERY open to suggestions here! What do I know that I can pass on or what don't I know that I can find out for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment