Sunday, September 9, 2012

That's a lot of stuff I gotta know!

And where the heck am I to find all of this information and research I need to gather? I'll tell you a secret: A LOT of it is done for you.
GREAT!!!
Well, I have some bad news and some good news for you.
The bad news is it's going to cost you a little bit. Not to me! I am not selling it and neither is anyone else!
The good news is that it will cost you all of just under $30 per month and that $30 will get you some of the insurance that you need for your business as well as a TON of discounts and other things you will NEED for your business. FAR more than the mere $30 membership fee. Not the least of which is their $15,000 in equipment on your professional gear. Not to shabby! PLUS all kinds of discounts AND a free pass to Imaging USA. If you want to pole vault your new business venture attend Imaging USA. You will learn from the best in the business all of the tricks and tips you could ever imagine. It will literally transform your outlook and your business in a matter of a week.
So, where to get this awesome, amazing deal? Professional Photographers of America www.ppa.com.
The full list of benefits of PPA membership can be found here. http://www.ppa.com/benefits/index.php

DISCLAIMER: I am not paid for this plug in any way. I don't get freebies or anything for it. Nothing! I just believe wholeheartedly that the membership to PPA is worth every penny spent. You WILL more than double your investment if you make good use of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment